missing cover art
DescriptionThis edition combines Diablo III with its expansion Diablo III: Reaper of Souls into a single game. For PS3 and Xbox 360 the original game was previously available, but not the expansion. For PS4 and Xbox One this is the first release of the game on the platform. The game content at launch is identical to v2.0.5 on the PC, with planned updates. The game supports local four-player split-screen and online multiplayer.
This version of the game has some elements specific for the console version:
- Apprentice mode created to make it easier for low-level players to play along with high-ranked players. Items always drop for all players equally, but they match the players' individual levels.
- Characters from the installed version of the original Diablo III can be transferred over, also to the new platforms.
- Elements unique to the PlayStation version of the game: Runner, Stalker, Clicker, and Bloater enemies from The Last of Us, located within a unique Nephalem Rift, and Guise of the Colossi, a Shadow of the Colossus-themed armor set for transmogrification.
- In-game mail system to send material, gold and items to anyone on your friends list. There is also a chance of gift spawns when certain items are picked up, these can be sent to friends.
- Nemesis system: when you are killed by a monster there is a chance the creature will level up and become a nemesis. It will open up a portal, step through it and will hunt one of the friends on the killed player's friend list. When the friend kills the nemesis a reward is provided to all players involved.
There are no screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Nivelul2||PlayStation 4||Sep 20, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|RPGFan||PlayStation 4||Aug 20, 2014||90 out of 100||90|
|Xbox360Achievements||Xbox One||Aug 26, 2014||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.