missing cover art
Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
In Digimon World™ Dawn, take control of a rookie Digimon Tamer from the powerful Light Fang team of Sunshine district. When a huge earthquake with unknown life energy damages the access points to the Digital World, many Digimon mysteriously devolve into Digi-eggs. With rumors that the incident was caused by the Night Crow team, you must investigate the cause of the earthquake, understand what happened to the Digimon, and restore the city!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Hundreds of Digimon: As you travel throughout the land, collect, tame, train, and evolve over 400 Digimon from 8 different species. Each game contains some unique and rare Digimon that can only be obtained through wireless communication with the other version of the game!
- Never leave home without it: Digimon World: Dawn contains a new world map, which always shows where you have been and where you are currently located. The maps also show info on each dungeon, including what items and Digimon are available.
- New & Improved Digifarm: Raise, train, and evolve your new Digimon at the Digifarm. While down on the Digifarm, you can chat with your Digimon, and install or remove Farm Goods! Different Farms and Farm Goods help your Digimon learn new abilities and boost stats, even while you are not at the DigiFarm!
- Deep & Strategic Battle System: With intense 3 on 5 turn-based battles, manage your Digimon’s locations to gain an edge over your enemies.
- Unique storyline and characters: Digimon World Dawn has a unique storyline that interweaves the stories of two very different characters and journeys!
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.