DescriptionWhile on an expedition through time to the prehistoric past, Time Master Tim accidentally brings a case of European Measles to that era. He has to return the Dino eggs to the present time in order to save them from this epidemic. Tim has to face the dino egg predators, such as spiders and snakes which will contaminate the eggs. The mother of the eggs also lurks by, and if a fire is not built, she may just step in. Will you be able to save the dinosaur race from extinction?
Part of the Following Groups
|This was a pleasant jumping game that was thoughtful and addictive.||Commodore 64||Gloria Foster (5)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Author of original 1983 "Dino Eggs" reviving game||5||Cantillon (12955)
Jul 09, 2013
ContestIn 1984, Micro Fun and Electronic Games magazine ran a contest alongside the ad for Dino Eggs:
(source: Electronic Games magazine, Feb 1984)
Win a date with a dino!Micro Fun/Electronic Games "Live Your Game" Sweepstakes
Grand Prize: an exciting trip for 3 to Chicago's world-famous Field Museum of Natural History!
Go behind the scenes with the museum's dinosaur experts, and join them for lunch. Learn all about the prehistoric world of these reptilian monsters. Get a genuine fossil from the dinosaur age to take home!
It's all FREE for you and your two guests:
- round-trip air fare between your hometown and Chicago
- airport limousine pick-up and drop-off in Chicago
- 4 days/3 nights in a first-class hotel room
- $300 in pocket money ($100 each)
- guided sightseeing tour of Chicago -- including Sears Tower, the world's tallest building
- private visit to the headquarters of Micro Fun, maker of Dino Eggs and other entertaining computer games, with a personal escort