DescriptionBased on the Disney/Pixar 3D animated film, you must guide Flik as he sets out to find a group of warrior insects to help his colony of ants to fight off the hungry grasshoppers.
Travel through the 3D insect world, using the many elements of nature to fight the enemy, to get to the end of each stage, in turn saving fellow ants and knocking the grasshoppers quest for ant domination on the head.
- "Приключения Флика. Герой муравейника" -- Russian spelling
- "Ötökän Elämää" -- Finnish title
- "Ett Småkryps Liv" -- Swedish title
- "Bichos una aventura en minatura" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Insects
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Unlimited||Windows||Jun, 1999||7.3 out of 10||73|
|HappyPuppy||Nintendo 64||Jul 07, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Mega Fun||PlayStation||Feb, 1999||68 out of 100||68|
|Game Over Online||Windows||Dec 05, 1998||68 out of 100||68|
|spieletipps||Windows||Feb, 1999||65 out of 100||65|
|Electric Playground||PlayStation||1998||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Mar, 1999||64 out of 100||64|
|Game Vortex||Nintendo 64||1999||60 out of 100||60|
|Electric Playground||Nintendo 64||1999||5 out of 10||50|
|IGN||PlayStation||Nov 19, 1998||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Roddy McDowallRoddy McDowall reprised his roll as Mr. Soil for this game. His voiceover work was used for the training level. Sadly, it was one of his final works before he passed away in 1998.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Disney/Pixar A Bug's Life (Information about Disney/Pixar A Bug's Life at Wikipedia)
Nintendo 64 Credits