DescriptionMonsters, Inc.: Scream Team Training is a collection of mini-games. The player is in the role of a new intern at Monsters Inc. and has to build a career in 10 different jobs:
- The Mail Room: the player has to put the right packages in the right mail boxes withing a time limit, matching the packages' color, shape and symbols.
- The Parking Lot: the player has to park Monsters Inc. employees' cars in the stalls available withing the time limit. Bigger cars go in double stalls, the company's president limo goes into a triple stall, colored stalls are to take the matching colored cars.
- Scream Collection: the player has to fill the right canisters with screams and laughter, catching them as they fall from tubes. If a scream goes into a laughter canister, it will dissolve an equal amount of the opposite substance. As the game progresses different canisters are added.
- The Lunch Room: the player has to deliver the right meal as ordered by the Monsters Inc. employees, selecting them from three rotating shelves and a beverage machine. The higher the level, the more complex the orders get.
- Canister Storage: this is a Tetris-like game. The player has to match falling canisters three by three, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. The canisters are matched by their color or by the color of their content.
- Door Transport: the player has to match the door with a flag of its respective country. The name of the country or a word spoken in its language can be heard by clicking on the door. A green light will appear on the doors correctly matched.
- The Day Care Center: the player has to attend to the monster children in the day care center by giving them toys to change their moods. If the monster child looks uncomfortable, the player has to change his or her diapers.
- Paperwork: the player has to put papers in files in the right order. Each file has two or more colors which will blink in a certain order, and the player has to staple the colored papers matching the order in the files.
- The Try Out Room: the player has to find his way to the bed of a test-dummy child in a darkened room. Stepping on objects or pets along the way can wake up the child and thus must be avoided.
- The Door Vault: the player controls Sullivan as he tries to find Boo in one of the several doors shown. He can go up a line by entering doors with a green light and down by entering doors with a red light. Doors with a yellow light lead him to a random door. If a sock falls upon him, he has to find a blow up bubble and use it. He can also get rid of the sock by jumping on a door where Randall is. The sock will transfer to Randall, and then he can get rid of him by pressing the emergency button besides the upper left door.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Корпорация Монстров. Жуткая работа" -- Russian spelling
- "Disney•Pixar Monstros S.A.: Faça Parte Desse Time" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Edutaining Kids||Windows||Nov, 2001||A-||91|
|Review Corner||Windows||Jan, 2002||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Mac Addict||Macintosh||Mar, 2002||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Manager, Quality Assurance: