DescriptionWoody has been stolen from the bedroom, ready to be sold to the highest bidder by an evil toy collector. It's up to good friend Buzz Lightyear to fight his way through from the bedroom to the outside world in order to save Woody from the toy market and bring him home.
All of the character from the 3D animated movie appear through-out the side scroller to help Buzz get to where he is needed. Along with the use of his cannon, Buzz can jump to hard to reach places, also useful in collecting the hidden coins that open bonus levels.
- "Toy Story 2 de Disney/Pixar: ¡Buzz Lightyear al rescate!" -- Spanish title
- "Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear eilt zur Hilfe!" -- German Dreamcast title
- "Toy Story 2 Action Game" -- PC title
- "Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2 Action-Spiel" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Very good 3d action game.||PlayStation||James Kirk (159)|
The Press Says
|Officiel Nintendo Magazine||Nintendo 64||Feb, 2000||88 out of 100||88|
|Total! (Germany)||Nintendo 64||Jan, 2000||2 out of 6||80|
|All Game Guide||Nintendo 64||1999||70|
|GameSpot||Nintendo 64||Dec 08, 1999||6.5 out of 10||65|
|HappyPuppy||Dreamcast||Jul 12, 2000||6.5 out of 10||65|
|incite PC Gaming||Windows||Feb, 2000||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dreamcast||Nov 16, 2000||12 out of 20||60|
|GameSpot||Dreamcast||Jul 18, 2000||5.9 out of 10||59|
|PC Zone||Windows||Aug 13, 2001||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Apr 07, 2000||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
BanditosThere used to be enemies in this game called banditos who were Mexican stereotypes. People were so enraged, Activision recalled the game and removed the stereotype.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (Information about Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! at Wikipedia)