missing cover art
DescriptionThis first licensed game based on the longest-running television sci-fi series (starting in 1963) features the fifth doctor, Peter Davidson, on the cover. The doctor is a humanoid alien who travels through space and time on the TARDIS, which appears on the outside as a blue 1950s British police box. You must create a time key and take it to the centre of the universe to create "the second age of time". This has to be done within a time limit of an hour through four different sections which are variations on popular early video games.
- The Labyrinth of Death is a Pac-Man clone where you must collect three pieces of the time key while avoiding enemies - the evil weevils of Ourouborous Vl.
- The Prison is a Frogger-like game where you must get from the bottom to the top of the screen while avoiding various enemies or jump on objects to cross water.
- The Terrordactyls is similar to the arcade game Phoenix where you are a space ship at bottom of screen shooting at winged enemies above. Shooting a whole wave of enemies will move your ship higher on the screen.
- The Box of Tantalus is a Battleship clone where you cross the mysterious Box of Tantalus (Minor) in space and must find and destroy the invisible monsters who lurk there.
There are no BBC Micro user screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Doctor Who licensees
- Frogger variants
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Inspiration: TV series
- Pac-Man variants
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.