1830: Railroads & Robber Barons Releases (DOS)
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
- Fixes an EMS problem users with 4-meg machines had.
- Fixes a copy protection problem OS/2 users had.
- Clicking "Buy Train" when neither the bank nor your railroads own any trains doesn't crash now.
- A rare circumstance letting more than 5 shares of a railroad's stock to go into the bank is fixed.
- V & G hotkey toggles for map displays were added to toggle hex values and hex grid. On a map display, typing "V" toggles the city revenue values and track upgrade costs on/off, and typing "G" toggles the hex grid on/off.
- User errors don't cause beeps if sound is turned off.
- game10.sav, ..., game18.sav files no longer being created.
- Fixed bug where using the C&SL special ability with a railroad with no trains caused 2 leftward moves on the stock market.
- Cosmetic glitch: the 10 town northeast of C&O base on standard map should not be yellow! (This had no impact on play.)
- The train buying AI is significantly faster now.