DescriptionABC-Talk is a shareware, single-player, package of educational games whose distinguishing feature is that it provides audio feedback and encouragement to the pupil. ABC-Talk is a companion program for 123-Talk.
The product consists of eight mini games which are:
- Keyboard Banger : When this game starts it paints a pattern on screen using a word in multiple colours. When the child hits the keyboard the word is displayed centre screen and the game says 'Try saying ........'. The pattern is wiped and a new one is drawn using a new word.
- The ABC Song: The letters of the alphabet are shown on screen and a child sings them in sequence.
- Say The Alphabet: The game displays a letter and then asks the pupil to say what the letter is. This is repeated until the payer aborts the process
- Talking Keyboard: The game asks the pupil to press a key and it then tells them what letter they have pressed.
- Find The Letter: Another variation on the theme, the game displays and saya a letter and asks the pupil to find the key and press it. This game is scored.
- See And Spell: The game displays a series of two and three letter words which the pupil must spell correctly
- Spelling Test: The game says a short word and the pupil has to type in the correct letters
- Easy Mouse Draw: A basic drawing program using the mouse, the pictures are not saved
- Adult Control: This is not a teaching program, it is the function that enables the parent/teacher to control the game and check on the pupil's progress
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.