DescriptionWho's this little fellow on our screen? He's A.J., that's who. And he's about to invite you to his own "World of Discovery".
A.J.'s World of Discovery is an educational game where kids can play numerous mini-games:
- an Arkanoid clone;
- a funny face maker, where you can freely change facial features or randomly generate a face;
- a simple graphics program where you can draw pictures with a variety of tools and save them to disk;
- Matchbox car races; you can construct your own track and then race another person or a computer;
- a keyboard that teaches to type;
- a sticker book;
- several jigsaw puzzles, where you are rewarded with an animated picture after you finish piecing it together;
- educational mini-games that teach English and Maths;
- and it's also possible to grow your own garden by planting the seeds and then watch the flowers slowly grow over time.
- "Adibou - Accompagnement Scolaire 4-7 Ans" -- Original French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Micro News||Dec, 1991||19 out of 20||95|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.