ALF's Thinking Skills Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS (United States):
• Sharpen your child’s Thinking Skills! ALF utilizes big shapes, bright colors and even the Tanner’s pet, Lucky, to help your child solve logic problems. ALF says,”It’s time to put your Melmacian thinking cap on!”
• ALF’s Thinking Skills contains three educational games for children ages seven and up. A special section is also provided for parents and teachers, outlining the information presented in the lessons.
• Lesson One: Help ALF find Lucky the cat! ALF will teach your child to solve logic problems while searching for the missing pet. As ALF would say, “Here kitty, kitty, kitty. . .”
• Lesson Two: Let’s make logical thinking fun! ALF will teach your child “and/or” logical statements using big shapes in all sorts of exciting colors. ALF will ask you for a certain shape “and/or” a certain color. Can you find it for him?
• Lesson Three: Shape up with ALF! ALF will assist your child in logical thinking using bright and colorful shapes. He/she will be shown a certain shape and must decide if it fits into ALF’s shape categories. Three levels of difficulty are provided.
• Special note to parents and teachers:
These lessons are designed so children can run them on their own. If supervision is desired, short descriptions as well as suggestions are given to provide additional assistance.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (198868) on May 07, 2011.
Sharpen your child's Thinking Skills! ALF utilizes big shapes, bright colors and even the Tanner's pet, Lucky, to help your child solve logic problems. ALF says, "It's time to put your Melmacian thinking cap on!"
Contributed by Robert Morgan (1059) on Aug 13, 2000.