Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Amiga (France/Germany/Italy/UK):
* Fantastic graphics and sound running at Arcade speed (50 Frames/Sec)
* Simultaneous 2 player option
* Bewildering array of atmospheric sound and speech effects
* Written exclusively for the expanded Amiga (1 Meg or more)
* In-game computer system featuring extra weapons, maps and utilities
* Scene-setting story disk included, featuring amazing ray-traced graphics
* Puzzles, traps and a host of mean, ugly and nasty Alien creatures
CU AMIGA (90%) “Awesome graphics...Superb sound fx...Blistering 1 Meg Alien Inspired Shoot’em up...Team 17 have come up with a winner.”
THE ONE (90%) “The speech, sound effects and in-game graphics are all excellent.. .Alien Breed is a classy product, very professional and very enjoyable... no shoot’em up fan should be without it.”
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (98698) on May 08, 2011.
Contributed by Xoleras (66310) on Nov 14, 2004.
Your mission: kick some mean, green Alien butt! Overcome 18 labyrinth levels of the most ferocious creatures ever to terrorize the cosmos. Then set the Intex Space Station for self-destruct and face the biggest challenge of all: get out quick or die!
Alien Breed is not for those who are afraid of the dark.