DescriptionThe advanced city design of Atlantis shows that a fully-fledged society must've functioned there, and this adventure game brings it to life. Queen Rhea is the leader who is under threat, and young Seth is the character you control as he aims to save the day. How can he know who to trust, and who has their own agenda in this complex world?
The world of Atlantis is displayed in fully-rotational full-screen 3D comprising of millions of polygons and full lip-synching using a proprietary system. Listen out for sounds of danger - sometimes they are the first warning you get.
There are 5 different continents to explore, and each has its own cultures. In total there are 50 characters you will interact with, and puzzles using an inventory system. Save points are limited by the game.
- "亞特蘭提斯：失落的傳說" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "אטלנטיס: ההרפתקאה האבודה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Atlantis Zapomniane Opowieści" -- Polish new edition title
- "Atlantis: Secrets d'un Monde Oublié" -- French title
- "Atlantis. Los cuentos perdidos" -- Spanish title
- "Atlantis: De Verloren Legende" -- Dutch title
- "Atlantis: Det försvunna riket" -- Swedish title
- "Atlantis: Das sagenhafte Abenteuer" -- German title
- "Atlantis: A Lenda Perdida" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Adventure Lantern||Apr, 2006||86 out of 100||86|
|Power Play||Jul, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Joker||Jul, 1997||79 out of 100||79|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jul, 1997||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 04, 2011||15 out of 20||75|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||60 out of 100||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jul, 1997||60|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 1997||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CreditsStart and quit the game.
In the credits, wait until it goes to the second to last picture, or the one that says "It would have take 25 years for a single person to create Atlantis."
Below that, it will list things like "950 working cds", "16483 different polygons", etc.
At the bottom, it will say "136357 cups of coffee".
Wait a couple of seconds, and then watch the 7 at the end of the number turn into an 8. Information also contributed by Itay Shahar
Related Web Sites
- Atlantis 1 Setup for Windows XP (Setup Walkthrough is especially for XP'ers who have 3dfx Voodoo, S3 Savage, Nvidia GeForce video cards and Intel 8.1x chipset.)
- Atlantis: The Lost Tales FAQs & Guides (posted on GameFAQs.com)
- The Patches Scrolls (Download the MS-DOS English Patch here)
- Walkthrough for Atlantis (Complete Walkthrough)
- Wikipedia: Atlantis: The Lost Tales (Information about Atlantis: The Lost Tales at Wikipedia)