DescriptionThe premise of Baldies is similar to many real-time strategy games. You start with a limited number of Baldies with which you construct buildings, increase your population, and create the necessary instruments of war. There are four classes of Baldies--builders, scientists, soldiers, and workers/breeders. Structures include small, medium, large, and huge houses as well as science labs and barracks. Each building has specific properties that assist in your destruction of the enemy.
- "Baldy Land" -- Japanese title
- "ボールディランド" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Feb 06, 1997||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Power Play||Feb, 1997||48 out of 100||48|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldies - PC - GameSpy (the GameSpy Archives for the game)
- Baldies review by Al Giovetti (on The Computer Show (April 1, 1997))
- Baldies - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Interview with Vince Zampella, Baldies Producer (on Gamezilla.com (1997))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.