DescriptionBig Bob's Drive In is a shareware game in which the player takes the role of a waitress, 'Skatin' Stacy', who must feed the customers of Big Bob's. The game consists of five levels, each corresponding to an area of the drive in. The levels take the form of a maze through which Stacey must skate. In the maze are customers who want feeding. Some want a specific food, others will take anything. The customers patrol within specific areas and Stacy must leave their food within their patrol area. If it's the wrong food the customer will continue patrolling. If it's the right food then the customer is satisfied and disappears. Stacey has a limited supply of food and must be careful not to waste any or else she'll run out before the end of the game.
In the last level Stacy's in the car park and must deal with customers in cars who, if they get a hold of her, "will take her for a spin she might not enjoy". The only defence against such undesirables is the super burger, a food available on that level only.
There are no promo images for this game
- "BigBobs" -- Name used in game documentation
Part of the Following Groups
- 10 Tons of Games: Mega Collection 1 (games included)
- Game Engine: RSD Game-Maker
- Protagonist: Female
- Waiter / Waitress games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Big Bob's Drive-In (1992) (The Internet Archive's entry for Big Bob's Drive-In)
- Big Bob's Drive-In (The Game-Maker Archive) (A detailed account of the game, including analysis, release notes, CD-ROM publication data, maps, and downloads.)