DescriptionA diverse arcade racing game with 16 different vehicles (not just cars, but also boats, trucks, spacecraft, and helicopters) to race. There are 24 circuits across 7 distinct terrains such as dirt, inner city and a futuristic sci-fi setting. Multiplayer games can be split-screen, modem or network based. In addition to a yoof-style soundtrack, audio commentary is on offer. The appearance of your vehicle can be customised, and the action viewed from multiple camera angles.
- "Big Red Racing: Una auténtica demencia para hasta 6 jugadores !" -- Spanish tag-lined title
- "Big Red Racing: Off-Road Mayhem for up to SIX players !" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|FZ||Dec 09, 2006||100|
|PC Player (Brazil)||Jul, 1996||90|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Aug 15, 1996||88 out of 100||88|
|High Score||Jun, 1996||4 out of 5||80|
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1997||4 out of 5||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar, 1996||78 out of 100||78|
|The DOS Spirit||Dec 24, 2012||4.5 out of 6||75|
|GameSpot||Jun 27, 1996||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Power Play||Mar, 1996||67 out of 100||67|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 1996||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Re-releaseThe CD soundtrack is completely missing from the re-packaged version currently being sold for $9 by Sonoma MultiMedia.
Related Web Sites
- Big Red Racing Tricks and Tips (Lots of cool stuff about Big Red Racing)
- Big Red Racing | Wikipedia (Information about the game at Wikipedia.)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)