Bio Menace Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Wiz Shareware Release:
You are CIA Agent Snake Logan on a top secret mission to search and destroy the genetic mutations created by the evil Dr. Mangle. You must outwit fantastically animated creatures and menacing robotic enemies in this non-stop action spectacular from Apogee Software.
Contributed by PCGamer77 (3001) on Jun 06, 2002.
"Coming Soon" section:
Available February 15, 1992
A race against nature gone crazy. A mad scientist accidently a chemical that creates hideous mutated creatures beyond recognition. Can you stop the threat, rescue the trapped scientists, and stay alive in the process!?
As usual, superbly animated and fast, smooth-scrolling screens. This game features incredible graphics and amazing animated sequences. Ad Lib music, Ad Lib sound effects, and joystick supported. If you liked Duke Nukum, this is the game you need to get!
Contributed by Jeanne (75379) on Apr 08, 2002.
You are Snake Logan, a top CIA operative who likes to do things his own way. Metro City
has fallen under the attack of hideous mutants and your mission is to fly recon over the
city and report back. While circling over the city you're shot down by hostile forces and
forced to crash land on the streets of Metro. Grabbing what supplies you can find you are
out to discover the source of these mutants and especially the guy who shot you down!
- Developed using a game engine developed by Id Software, designers of Quake.
- Fantastically animated creatures and menacing robotic enemies to outwit.
- Non-stop, Duke Nukem-style, kick-'em-in-the-butt, shoot-everything action!
- Exciting and brilliantly drawn graphics, with stunning variety and realism.
- Full Ad Lib music soundtrack and sound effects.
- Big boss creatures to battle!
- Several weapons at your disposal, plus four secret weapons and maneuvers!
- Many secret areas to discover.
- Three skill levels. Joystick support. Save and restore games.
Intelligence reports indicate that a man calling himself Dr. Mangle is responsible for the mutants and the destruction of Metro. You will have to battle your way through many levels packed with evil mutants and robotic guards to finally infiltrate Mangle's fortress and defeat him. You think to yourself that this will be the most dangerous mission of your life.
Contributed by Tomer Gabel (4354) on Aug 21, 1999.