Advertising BlurbsGT website:
From Monolith Productions, the developer of BLOOD, comes the official expansion pack that rips loose where the bloody action left off! Sink your teeth into eleven all-new horrific, bloodcurdling levels of intense 3D first- person action. Battle seven new maniacal monsters including Zealots, Fire Chrysallids and a new boss, The Beast! Also featuring 2 sadistic new Bloodbath levels for fierce multiplayer action! The BLOODBATH continues!
· All new weapon modes: Spheres of Incineration, intelligent Guardian Life Leeches, and dual voltage Tesla Cannons!
· Incredible environments - large parts of which are destroyable - including sloped and slanted floors for enemy hideouts, hidden switchbacks, and overhead bridges.
· This is the ONLY way to obtain new weapons and enemies for BLOOD!
· Ambient 3D sound puts the player deep in the universe (e.g., creaking floors, hooting owls, bullets whizzing by).
· Enabled for 3Dfx - double the frags in half the time and a sharper view!
· Avoid the abyss of flames and blast your way through the spiral staircases and numerous pitfalls in the Ruined Temple.
· Visit labyrinth-filled castles where solving the puzzles of the locked dungeon doors will unlock its mysteries and keep you alive!
· Enter into battle in the Chosen's Training Ground & encounter the new final boss, The Beast whose stomping feet will make your screen rock and whose talons will rip your flesh to bits!
· Super Secret level featuring delirium-causing spiders, pools of acid (No Swimming!) and Beware! Breaking mirrors causes serious bad luck: the shattered pieces become your worst enemies and really stick it to you!
· Go postal in the Monolith offices and while you're at it, blow up their X-mas tree!
Contributed by jean-louis (19748) on Jul 05, 2015.
Sink your teeth into Blood Plasma Pak.
The Bloodbath continues. . .
Stare Death in the eye, then blow him away!
The streets will flow with the blood of mini-Calebs.
The ONLY add-on pack to feature all new enemies and weapon modes!
Clash against seven new maniacal monsters including Devotees, Zealots, Calebs, Fire Chrysallids, and a menacing new box, The Beast!
Battle through labyrinth-filled castles, ruined temples, wicked water aqueducts, even the Chosen's training ground... eleven all-new terrifying levels in all!
Two intense new Bloodbath levels for fierce multi-player action!
Assault your enemies with ultra-powerful new weapon modes likethe Spheres of Incineration, Intelligent Guardian Life Leeches and Dual Voltage Tesla Cannons.
Beware! This ain't no ordinary houseplant!
Look, ma! No head!
Double the pleasure... Double the kill!
Who invited these guys?
Contributed by Jeanne (75469) on Apr 25, 2004.
GT INTERACTIVE AND MONOLITH PRODUCTIONSNew York, NY, October 15, 1997 -- Building on the success of the critically acclaimed first-person shooter Blood, GT Interactive Software Corp. (NASDAQ: GTIS) announces the release of Blood Plasma Pak, the only add-on pack developed by the game's creator, Monolith Productions. Featuring 11 all-new horrific blood-curdling levels, five maniacal new enemies, sadistic multi-player bloodbath levels and never-before-seen weaponry, GT Interactive's Blood Plasma Pak is sure to quench the blood-thirst of any action gamer.
HEMORRHAGE MORE 'BLOOD' FOR PC ACTION FANS
'Blood Plasma Pak' Ships To Retail Following Full Version's Success
"Blood has built a tremendous following from both fans and critics alike," said Holly Newman, vice president of Marketing for GT Interactive. "The eerie atmospheres, dark humor and bone-chilling game play all blended together to create an amazing gaming experience, and the Blood Plasma Pak continues this tradition while building on the franchise."
Having garnered over one million downloads of its shareware version off of the Internet, Blood was critically regarded as one the most eagerly anticipated titles of 1997. Cited by the Adrenaline Vault as "destined to become one of the next great cult hits...and certainly the most fun I've had all year," and Computer & Net Player as a game "you'll definitely want to add to your software collection ASAP," Blood has received numerous industry awards since its June release and has spawned dozens of dedicated fan web sites across the Internet.
# # #
Monolith Productions, Inc. was formed in 1995 with the goal of creating rich content and bringing high-quality production values into retail entertainment products. Monolith Productions has two main divisions: Monolith Games and Monolith Studios. Monolith Games include Blood, Claw, Riot Mobile Armor and Alternate Reality Online. Monolith Studios services include 3D scanning, rendering, motion capture, animation, audio and video production, demo production and product development services for use in television and film, multimedia software development, advertising, corporate presentations, architecture, medicine, engineering and music.
Headquartered in New York, GT Interactive Software Corp. is a leading global publisher of entertainment and edutainment software under the GT Interactive and Cavedog Entertainment brands for personal computers as well as video game systems from Sony, Nintendo and Sega. MacSoft is the company's industry-leading Macintosh software brand. GT Interactive is also a leader in value-priced software under the WizardWorks, CompuWorks and Slash brands. GT Interactive is publicly traded on the NASDAQ National Market System under the symbol GTIS.
Contributed by Jeanne (75469) on Apr 25, 2004.