DescriptionAnother wall demolition game inspired by Arkanoid, starring a movable paddle whose task is to deflect the always-moving ball and use it to smash as many bricks as possible. Some bricks will yield the usual array of useful power-ups to be caught by the paddle; when you lose all your balls, the game is over. BOLTX offers four selectable game modes:
- Classic - the typical game with static level layouts: destroy everything to proceed from one level to the next.
- Infinite - plays like a single, continuous level; new lines of bricks appear regularly at the top, and the rest are pushed down. If the bricks make it all the way to the bottom, you lose.
- 2-Player - simultaneous Infinite mode: each player controls a paddle in a separate playfield.
- Duel - as above, but in "survival mode": if either player loses a ball, both playfields are reset, and the last man standing wins.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Function demoparty
- 2010 - Game Development compo: 2nd place
Related Web Sites
- BOLTX (download link and information on pouet.net - the demoscene resource)