DescriptionCampaign II is a strategy land-based wargame and the sequel to Campaign.
The game covers practically every major war from 1945 to 1991 including: Korea, Six Day War, Yom Kippur, Vietnam, Iran/Iraq and Kuwait with several scenarios in every location and accurate equipment modeling for each time frame.
It also includes 14 training maps and a scenario editor.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Jonathan Griffiths' Campaign II: 50 Years of Global Conflict" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Campaign series
- Historical conflict: Arab-Israeli conflict
- Historical conflict: Korean War
- Historical Conflict: Persian Gulf War
- Historical conflict: Vietnam War
- Setting: Korean
- Setting: Middle East
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Feb, 1994||70 out of 100||70|
|Score||Apr, 1994||70 out of 100||70|
|PC Joker||Jan, 1994||66 out of 100||66|
|Power Play||Feb, 1994||43 out of 100||43|
|PC Gamer||May, 1994||35 out of 100||35|
|PC Player (Germany)||Feb, 1994||28 out of 100||28|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.