Corporate Raider: The Pirate of Wall St.
From the back cover
Authentic Real-Life Simulation Of High-Stakes Mega-Finance With The Goal Of Creating A Corporate Empire.
- Realistic situations inspired by today's financial pages.
- Arrange financing with banks, venture capital companies and "junk bond" brokers.
- Select "Target" companies and plan hostile takeover tactics.
- Prepare tender offers and negotiate "greenmail" maneuvers.
- Evaluate news events on the wire service for impact on your portfolio.
- Guard against hostile attacks on your "empire."
Look out, T. Boone Pickens and Carl Icahn ... Here comes America's #1 Corporate Raider ... YOU!
Crash the boardrooms of Corporate America as you play this high-stakes game of "chicken" with the heavy hitters and high rollers of mega-finance.
Select your "target" companies, arrange your financing using your own portfolio assets or through outside conventional sources such as banks, venture capital or "junk" bonds. Plan your acquisition strategy. Be prepared for defensive blocking tactics, "greenmail," tender offers, and hostile takeover maneuvers. Comer markets and gobble up industries as you attempt to amass your fortune.
But beware ... All's fair in love and business, and there may be another corporation who has made you their target!
Added by Belboz (6578) on Sep 15, 2001