DescriptionIn the near future, gangland crime runs rampant. And you and up to three other friends are fighting to become the boss of the criminal underworld in a small city. You must commit various crimes, such as burglary, pickpocketing, robbery, kidnapping, assassination, and smuggling to climb through the ranks. Each type of crime has a minigame attached to it, be it tactical fighting, item pushing puzzles, breaking a code, sneaking past guards, or running through halls, trying to stay away from the cops. Eventually you will command up to 9 other gangsters to help you rise to power.
Crime Fighter can be played by up to four people at the same machine, though a single player mode is available as well.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ferrari Testarossa
- Automobile: Jaguar XJ220
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Protagonist: Gangster
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crime Fighter Website (Official website, maintained by the author)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)