DescriptionIn the near future, gangland crime runs rampant. And you and up to three other friends are fighting to become the boss of the criminal underworld in a small city. You must commit various crimes, such as burglary, pickpocketing, robbery, kidnapping, assassination, and smuggling to climb through the ranks. Each type of crime has a minigame attached to it, be it tactical fighting, item pushing puzzles, breaking a code, sneaking past guards, or running through halls, trying to stay away from the cops. Eventually you will command up to 9 other gangsters to help you rise to power.
Crime Fighter can be played by up to four people at the same machine, though a single player mode is available as well.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Bugatti EB110
- Automobile: Ferrari Testarossa
- Automobile: Jaguar XJ220
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: Lotus Esprit
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Enhanced remakes
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Protagonist: Gangster
- Soko-Ban variants
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
RemakeThe game is a remake of the Commodore 64 classic Mafia made by Igelsoft in 1986.
Related Web Sites
- Crime Fighter Website (Official website, maintained by the author)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)