DescriptionCyber Judas is the sequel to Shadow President, where in both games it's all about power, government, diplomacy, sovereignty and the casual terrorist who wants make you (the President of the United States) look bad by nuking another country with your own nuclear arsenal!
However, being the president of one of the most powerful states in the world is not an easy job. You must gain the public trust of the American citizens to secure your future re-election by spreading the American way of life to the international community:
- Promote democracy by investing economic, cultural and political influence in foreign countries of different ideologies.
- Build military bases around the world to secure a continuing state of military pressure in the direct vicinity.
- Punish rogue and terrorist states who threaten the American way of life by economic sanctions, military offence, or espionage!
- The White House Chief of Staff
- The National Security Advisor.
- The Secretary of State.
- The Secretary of Defense.
- The Economic Advisor.
- The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
To help you track down this, you are also connected with the Artificial Intelligence – TRACE. A high-tech computer program that gives you world-wide information regarding Cyber Judas. It’s now only a matter of time…
Note: The ‘Cyber Judas’ threat only exists in campaign mode.
- "Shadow President 2" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Group
|If you REALLY want to understand how the United States government thinks...this game really simulates that idea||Indra is stressed (20755)|
|Freak||Mar, 1995||92 out of 100||92|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Aug 01, 1996||90|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Nov, 1996||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Jul 12, 1996||8 out of 10||80|
|Power Unlimited||Oct, 1996||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Action||Mar, 1996||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar, 1996||71 out of 100||71|
|Power Play||Feb, 1996||67 out of 100||67|
|Online Gaming Review (OGR)||Jul 29, 1996||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
DevelopmentGraphics designer Charlie Athanas about the development of the game, as quoted from his web site:
With CyberJudas, I attempted to meld my love for all things cyberpunk and this world political simulator we had. Plus, I convinced the company to buy one of them new-fangled SGI Indigo II Extreme machines and lease $100K+ of Wavefront software to create one of the first games to be made entirely of 3D high-end graphics and animation. We would of been the first, but we were so damn late, a couple other games beat us to it. Damn.