Advertising BlurbsBack Cover (CD version):
An Ancient Mystery...
- Hand-painted, digitized backgrounds inspired by the art of the era.
- Realistic video-captured and artistically enhanced animation.
- Deep puzzles with multiple solutions.
- An intricate and multi-layered storyline; several different endings possible.
- An original stereo soundtrack evocative of the 1920s.
- An intuitive no-typing, point-and-click interface.
Contributed by Jeanne (75591) on Sep 14, 2002.
A Roaring '20s Murder...
Laura Bow, intrepid heroine of The Colonel's Bequest is back! This time she's trapped in a huge, imposing museum in the dead of night, surrounded by socialites, miscreants, thieves...and a cold, relentless murderer.
What is the ancient secret of The Dagger of Amon Ra, and who is willing to kill for it? What's the motive for murder? Greed? Religious outrage? Patriotism? Rivalry? Laura Bow, cub reporter for a major New York newspaper, better find out fast!
Are you ready to meet the challenge? Can you discover the truth about the priceless Dager of Amon Ra before the killer discovers ...you?