DescriptionDino Hunt is a single-player shareware game. The objective is to get Nicky Neanderthal back to his cave after first hunting the many dinosaurs that inhabit the area. Points are scored for each dinosaur killed. Nicky is controlled with the arrow keys on the keyboard. He can move over ground and through grass but cannot pass through bushes or water. The spear is thrown by pressing the space bar. Entering Nicky's cave ends the current level and starts the next. The five levels get progressively harder as dinosaurs become faster and more abundant.
There are no promo images for this game
- "DinoHunt" -- Alternative title sometimes used in listings.
Part of the Following Groups
- 10 Tons of Games: Mega Collection 1 (games included)
- Animals: Dinosaurs
- Game Engine: RSD Game-Maker
- Protagonist: Caveman
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- DinoHunt (1993) (The Internet Archive's entry for Dino Hunt)
- Dino Hunt (The Game-Maker Archive) (An overview of, and many resources for, Dino Hunt.)