Not an American user?
DescriptionOne of the more original "business" games made, DinoPark Tycoon is both a strategy and educational game. Build a theme park showing off various types of dinosaurs.
You are in charge, and have to do many things, including:
- borrowing money
- buying and selling dinosaurs
- buying fences to keep them in, including electric fences for extra security
- hiring staff, such as maintenance, cooks, tour guides, vets
- building and expanding your park to include things such as washrooms, concession stands, and parking lots
- setting admission fees
- advertising your park
- dinosaur fact guide
- daily records
- quarterly financial reports
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Power Play||Sep, 1993||41 out of 100||41|
There are currently no topics for this game.
InspirationThis game was released in the same year as Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park. Both are about theme parks with dinosaurs.
Brolin Empey (700) added Dinopark Tycoon (DOS) on Dec 15, 2000
Laura Adamo, John Baron, Rebecca Coffman, Carol Manley, Ivan Manley, Jerry McManus, Kurt Pfeifer, Robert Ridihalgh
Jay Huemann, The 5th grade class at Oxbow Creek Elementary in Champlin Minnesota, The 6th grade classes at Jackson Middle School in Champlin Minnesota, The 7th grade classes at Jackson Middle School in Champlin Minnesota, Joe Anna Rash, The 5th grade students at Issaquah Valley Elementary School in Issaquah Washington