DescriptionMortality Bytes casts players again in the role of Rincewind, from the first game.
Death, the grim reaper, who normally ushers the Discworld inhabitants into the afterlife, is on an extended vacation. This means that those whose "time is up" are faltering around in limbo. Now it's up to Rincewind to bring him back or suffer the fate of immortality.
Gameplay is divided into 4 Acts. There are many locations to explore and a multitude of obstacles in Rincewind's path to overcome. Conversations with characters and interaction with inventory objects is necessary to move ahead.
The game features unique humour similar to the previous game.
There are no DOS screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Mundodisco II: ¿Presuntamente Desaparecido?" -- Spanish title
- "Discworld II: Vermutlich vermisst...!?" -- German title
- "Discworld II: Missing presumed...!?" -- UK title
- "Discworld 2: Mortellement Votre" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb, 2004||100|
|Just Adventure||Mar, 2003||A-||91|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 1997||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 1996||83 out of 100||83|
|Power Play||Dec, 1996||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1996||80|
|La Aventura es la Aventura||Feb 05, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|Adventure Gamers||Dec 03, 2011||70|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
AnimationDiscworld II: Mortality Bytes! features more than 25000 frames of hand-rendered animation cells.
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (supports Discworld II under Windows, Linux, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- The L-Space Discworld FAQ (More information on Discworld.)
- Universal Hints for Discworld 2 (Helpful hints for Discworld 2)
Written, Directed and Produced by: