DescriptionRockwart the Troll has cast a spell on Daisy, leaving her asleep for 100 years. Dizzy sets off to put this right in a compact and concise arcade adventure following the conventions of the Dizzy series. You start the game trapped underground, thanks to the results of an errant spell, but can find your way out to explore the castle and find Daisy. There are stars to collect along the way, as well as food to replenish energy lost in contact with the many hazards. Succeed and you and Daisy will ride off into the sunset together.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Dizzy the Adventurer" -- NES title
- "Dizzy 6" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|It disappointed because it's so short, now it's a relaxing little adventure||Nowhere Girl (2447)|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Aug, 1993||8 out of 12||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #59 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Arcade Adventure (Check 'em out)
Related Web Sites
- DizzyAGE (DizzyAGE is a set of tools used to create Dizzy games in the classic adventure style. Visit the official website and you can download Dizzy fan games, including remakes of some of the originals.)