DescriptionAmateur made, shareware imitation of Monkey Island 2 / Simon the Sorceror. But don't let that put you off - this is a quality game in its own right. You are adventurer Paul Cole, the year is 1948, and you have been lowered down a pit to investigate a the discovery of a corpse. Then you find you cannot get out. The rest is up to you!
The main difference between this and another LucasArts' SCUMM engine game is the lack of obvious humor. It seems to take itself very seriously.
There are no promo images for this game
|Ouch... awful writing!||Roedie (5204)|
|PC Shareware||Apr, 1997||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The hero looks suspiciously like Guybrush Threepwood from Monkey Island 2 - and the game even begins with him hanging from a rope.
- In the village (next to the police officer) there is a statue of a monster from DOOM, left-click on it, watch Paul Cole draw a shotgun and see what happens.
- The game features cameo roles by Saddam Hussein (in the plane), Bill Gates (crucified, in the village). and Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars (in the fun house).
- The fortune teller is this game is called Jojo. Her brother is Mojo from Monkey Island.
- When you turn on the computer in the temple, the screen displays the view from an X-Wings cockpit.
Related Web Sites
- Escape from Delirium Walkthrough (by Balmoral)