Fade to Black Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsVision Software - Multimedia Entertainment 1996 Catalog:
Conrad, the hero from the best selling game Flashback, is back in the clutches of his old enemies, the Morphs. Features superb 3D action graphics, realistic movements based on infra-red motion capture technology and digitised sound fx, combined with an exciting adventure plot.
Contributed by phorque (141) on Apr 12, 2006.
Lock and load as you jump into this adrenaline rush. Conrad, the hero from "Flashback", awakes from his cryogenic sleep to find himself in the clutches of his old enemies, the Morphs.
- Computer controlled cameras for the best view of the action.
- A perfect mix of action and adventure.
- Maximum exploitation of the possibilities offered by 3D.
- Highly detailed player-controlled animation.
- High Tech arsenal of scanners, magnetic shields, explosive mines and evolutionary weapons.
- Film-quality dialogue by professional actors.
- Dozens of action-sensitive musical scores.
- Outstanding computer generated inter-leaving sequences.
Contributed by MAT (140939) on Jan 31, 2002.
With your heart in your throat, battle through the whole solar system in a huge three dimensional environment. Know how to win the confidence of the Ancients, these mysterious people, and discover the fabulous powers of the Pyramid. Overcome the terror which invades you in these murky mazes infested with danger, and exhaust your limits to conquer the Morph invaders.
From back of box:
"You Don't Play It. It Plays You.
Lock and load as you jump into this adrenaline rush. Conrad, the hero from Flashback: the Quest for Identity awakes from his cryogenic sleep to find himself in the clutches of his old enemy, the Morphs. With your heart in your throat, battle through a thee-dimensional labyrinth spanning 13 levels and endless sub-levels. Feel the terror as you and Conrad move through dark enemy infested hallways and alien space stations in the hopes of finally vanquishing the dreaded Morphs.
Contributed by DrCat (9) on Jan 15, 2001.