🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Fallout > A nasty deathclaw problem.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 9/7/2009 12:19 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

WARNING ! This post might contain some spoilers ! I have a level 8 character, and I'm in the Bone Yard trying to kill all the deathclaws. I found the mother deathclaw, but she's unusually tough. Am I supposed to go to Smitty to have special ammo made to kill her, or do I just have to fight it out with the rocket launcher and minigun ? (And yes I know you have to destroy the eggs.) Any help would be appreciated.

vedder (70822) on 9/7/2009 5:48 PM · Permalink · Report

Hmm, memory is a bit hazy, but I think you can kill her normally, but it takes a lot of damage. But perhaps there was also some alternative, like with C4 or something similar?

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 9/7/2009 7:58 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Explosives ! Duh ! Right now I'm trying to clear out all the Regulators myself, but after that I'll give it a try. Thanks.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 9/18/2009 11:49 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

After seeing that my character was pretty unbalanced, I started over. Now I'm good on just about everything, but I think I need to be more lucky. I'm looking for the crashed spaceship that has the best weapon in the game, but my luck is only 5. Is there any quest that can improve it ? Because I REALLY do not want to start over. And also, in what general area do you think the encounter would occur ?