Fantasy Empires Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsManual (Back Cover):
LEAD A KINGDOM. RORGE AN EMIPRE!
- Begin as leader of a kingdom - then build an empire by creating alliances and defeating enemy kingdoms.
- D&D gaming first: a computer DUNGEON MASTER mediates all elements of gameplay!
- For up to five players; face up to four opponents either human or chosen from aamong twenty computer-controlled adversaries.
- Command dozens of troop types. Interact with all the major D&D races. Deploy special forces. Send heroes on quests and build different types of stuctures and fortifications.
- Real-time combat occurs on a tactical screen with a spectacular overhead view.
- Digital sound effects and orchestrated music enhance the fantasy!
FANTASY EMPIRES challenges you to create alliances, defeat enemy kingdoms - and ultimately rule Mystara!
Forge your own empire in this D&D game - the first to feature a computer DUNGEON MASTER who mediates all elements of the game play. Thanks to advanced technology, superior animation, 256-color VGA display and digital sound effects, the DM virtually comes to life on the screen.
Designed for up to five players, this exciting game lets you face one to four adversaries - either human or chosen from among 20 computer-controlled opponents. Interact with fantastic races, including humans, elves, orcs, dwarves, humanoids, and the undead. Command dozens of troop types. Deploy special forces. Send your heroes on quests and construct a variety of buidlings and fortifications. Extensive character interaction, utilizing advanced AI and Neural Network technology throughout the game, provides for diplomatic tactics. When combat occurs, the screen switches from a strategic map to a tactical display that shows real-time action in one of the most spectacular overhead perspectives yet!
Contributed by Indra is stressed (19921) on Aug 21, 2003.