Fighter Duel Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsBack of CD Case:
JUMP IN THE COCKPIT OF THE MOST AUTHENTIC
WWII FIGHTER SIMULATION EVER CREATED FOR THE PC!
Fly one of 13 classic World War II dogfighters in pulse-pounding battles. With ultra-accurate full-force flight modeling, you'll know exactly how it feels to pilot a real WWII warbird. Even rookies can leap right into the fray with the Quick Flight mode.
Face up to eight computer enemies in seven realistic tactical scenarios or fly against a human opponent via modem. Experience the ultimate in PC graphics as you scan the skies with multiple cockpit views, camera angles covering 360° and a photorealistic, fully-functional instrument panel.
GET READY FOR NON-STOP,
* Developed by Jaeger Software, critically acclaimed creators of dogfight simulations
* Graphic superiority assured; highest average frame rate among all PC simulators running in 256-color, 640x480 texture-mapped, high resolution SVGA
* Two-player modem duels with easy-to-use interface
* Supports popular joysticks and other peripherals, such as rudder pedals and throttle controls
* Planes include the P51-D Mustang, ME-109E, G and K, FW-190 and 4 British Spitfires.
Contributed by Riamus (8523) on Oct 15, 2003.