Fire Hawk: Thexder - The Second Contact Ad Blurbs (DOS)
Advertising BlurbsUnknown Source:
Alien attack wave threatens earth--suit up and get ready for action!
- Non-stop, breakneck action for fans of Thexder and other arcade-style games
- New weapons and new enemies to challenge you.
- High resolution graphics in brilliant color.
- Fully orchestrated stereo soundtrack with 11 different songs.
- Thrilling sound effects for added realism.
- Produced by Game Arts of Japan, makers of Thexder and Silpheed.
- Not necessary to have played Thexder to play Fire Hawk.
In 1986, Sierra released the original Thexder action game from Game Arts of Japan. With its fast action, depth of play and impressive entertainment value, it became the company's bestselling title of 1987. With over one million units sold worldwide, Thexder ranks as one of the top selling computer games of all time.
Now, Game Arts is proud to present Firehawk: Thexder -- The Second Encounter. This impressive sequel to the original Thexder continues where the earlier game left off, and features improvements in design and game play to provide even more enjoyment.
With nine challenging levels of play, new features and options, and a degree of visual polish virtually unknown in U.S. action games products, Firehawk: Thexder -- The Second Encounter is a sure-fire winner. It's an action game you'll want to play again, and again, and again.
Contributed by Trixter (8781) on Mar 01, 1999.