Not an American user?
DescriptionFleet Defender is a single player F14 combat sim with many finer details represented, including the ability to switch between the pilot and rio seats. This is the type of simulation where the player is a realistic part of a mission and not necessarily a 'rambo.'
- "Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
- "Fleet Defender: Der F-14 Tomcat-Flugsimulator" -- German tag-lined title
- "F-14 Fleet Defender" -- Alternate Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Top Gun, Still||Joe Blow (3)|
|Wasn't fun||B Jones (14)||unrated|
The Press Says
|High Score||Jun, 1994||5 out of 5||100|
|PC Gamer||May, 1994||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Zone||Jun, 1994||86 out of 100||86|
|PC Games (Germany)||Apr, 1994||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Player (Germany)||May, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Power Play||Apr, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|MikroBitti||May, 1994||67 out of 100||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A Player's Guide to Fleet Defender -- 1994 by Robin G. Kim for Game Bytes Magazine
- Fleet Defender in MiGMan's Flight Sim Museum -- All about Fleet Defender
vni VIC (20) added Fleet Defender (DOS) on Jul 17, 2001
Other platforms contributed by Terok Nor (17676)
Christopher Clark, Scott Elson, Michael J. McDonald, Detmar Peterke, Scott Spanburg, George Wargo, Ned WayDesign:
Christopher Clark, Scott Elson, Michael J. McDonald, Detmar Peterke, Scott Spanburg, George Wargo, Ned WayTechnical Consultants: