Fuck Quest (DOS)

Fuck Quest DOS Our 'charming' hero Richard (who also happens to be the first name of guy who made the game...)

MISSING COVER

1.4
Written by  :  Indra is here (19707)
Written on  :  May 27, 2003

read more reviews by Indra is here

Summary

An insult to Sierra games in a humorous way...

The Good

Well, I've just RECENTLY played this game and it's still playable...for what it's worth. Overall, it's an interesting way to remember Sierra adventure games, because this is basically the same...although the whole game itself is barely 5 minutes long....

Anyway, the game is about you (Richard) for some strange reason is also the guy who wrote this game...who is trying to get some 'action' or a girl if you haven't figured it out already from the title. Oh, that's it by the way.

The Bad

The title itself would probably give you a good start on how bad this game is...hahaha. Basically it's Leisure Suit Larry without taste...and if your 'dirty minded' enought...you can finish the game in 5 minutes...or less.

The Bottom Line

Only recommended for Mobygamers who have played classic Sierra adventure games (King's Quest, LSL, etc.) ...probably because their the only one who would get a real laugh out of this game.

P.S. I have no idea why I even bothered writing this review...(for all the games I could've reviewed...)