DescriptionAs in the first part you could participate in two conquests: Mongol conquest and world conquest. In the first you must unite all the little tribes of the country. The world conquest is more complex: You must use all your senses to make the world as you wish.
- "蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Japanese spelling
- "スーパー蒼き狼と白き牝鹿 元朝秘史" -- Super Famicom spelling
- "Super Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Super Famicom title
- "Aoki Ōkami to Shiroki Mejika: Genchō Hishi" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genghis Khan series
- Genre: Grand strategy
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Setting: Chinese Yuan Dynasty
There are no reviews for the DOS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|PC Gamer||May, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Aug, 1994||80|
|Imperium Gier||Mar 02, 2000||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.