DescriptionThe third in the series of the weird adventure-puzzle games. This time you only have one Goblin to control. This was predictable just by the name of the game (the word 'Goblins' lost another 'i').
This time we control Blount, a lonely goblin travelling through the country of Foliander. Almost at the beginning he will fall in love, but his girl gets kidnapped (shouldn't it be goblinapped?) and so he has to go through the same kind of mind breaking puzzles to rescue her (and help lots of others 'weirdoes' in the meantime).
- "גובלינים 3" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Goblin's Quest 3" -- In-game title
- "Goblins 3" -- International Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Wacky fun filled adventure||Ingsoc (669)|
|One of the weirdest, funniest and best adventures!||rey_ (254)|
|Less goblins - more fun!!||Afex Tween (164)|
The Press Says
|The DOS Spirit||Apr 07, 2007||6 out of 6||100|
|PC Gamer||May, 1994||89 out of 100||89|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec, 1993||85 out of 100||85|
|PC Games (Germany)||Feb, 1994||85 out of 100||85|
|Power Play||Jan, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Power Unlimited||Feb, 1994||8 out of 10||80|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||May 04, 2010||80|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 1994||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1993||67 out of 100||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Version differencesThis game later had a CDROM version. It featured full speech, different music and additional cutscenes. The original disk version also featured full speech of sorts. Whenever any of the characters spoke, their voices were rendered in "goblinish", a gibberish of sounds coming out in a voice appropriate to the character in question.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1995 – #3 Best Genre Mix in 1994 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Goblins Quest 3 (Jason's helpful hints will give you clues before the solution is revealed.)
- Review on Classic Trash (This reviewer didn't like GQ3 as much as the preceding games.)
- ScummVM (supports all known versions under Windows, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough (Step by step solution by Henning Koch)