DescriptionYou are Vietnam war veteran Bret Conrad, who becomes an adventurer. Go everywhere on the world, find gold, walk in to the jungle... One day, you receive an old map about the lost city of Quetzacotl, and its cache of gold. You prepare your bag, gun, knife and let's go to the adventure !
In gameplay Gold of the Aztecs is similar to Psygnosis' Barbarian (by the same author), and you must go screen by screen to finish it. Over 140 main character movements are included. There are traps at each screen like stones or dangerous bridge.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Games-X||May, 1991||3 out of 5||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ExtrasIn the options of the game, you have a gamemap and a preview to the next game from Kinetica Software - Saragossa (never released).
StatisticsAccording to the back cover and game manual, it took:
- 3 man years of development.
- 7,000 frames of animation.
- 140 hero actions (1,500 frames of animation)
- 18,000 individual pieces of graphics
- 600Kb of music and sound effects.
- 8 megabytes of code and data.
- Over 80 screens of non-stop action, interwoven with devious puzzles.