Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Amiga/Apple IIgs/DOS (US):
From the people who brought you Test Drive.
- Climb behind the wheel of an authentic Formula One race car. Feel the engine's responsiveness. Sense the awesome acceleration and precise handling
- Race on the legendary Grand Prix courses including Monaco, Germany, Brazil, Japan and Detroit
- Compete against a variety of world-class drivers, each with his own individual driving characteristics
- Drive for the world-renowned teams of McLaren, Ferrari and Williams
- Time each pit stop perfectly. Seconds mean the difference between first or fifth place
The ultimate fusion of car and driver. Experience the power. The passion. The performance.
Grand Prix Circuit whisks you to the exclusive world of Formula One racing. Slither and slide through the curves of glamorous Monaco. Blast down the straightaways of Germany. Snarl through the tunnels of Japan.
You'll compete against a diverse corps of international rivals who seek the same prize--the title of World Driving Champion.
Uninhibited speed. Unchained exhilaration. It can only be found on The Grand Prix Circuit.
The best racing teams in the world need a driver. Someone who can tame an aerodynamic chassis with 900 horsepower of raw engine. Someone who's built for speed, but awesome on curves.
Nothing like plunging into tunnel darkness at 180 mph. Special inset screens show your location, lap number, current position and race time. And dual rear view mirrors keep tabs on that Ferrari nipping at your spoiler.
Fight rush hour traffic with the world's fastest commuters. The only stop you can make is in the pits -- and it had better be short. Because split seconds separate the World's Best from the Also-Rans.
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (12424) on Jul 08, 2009.