Advertising BlurbsBack Cover - Sega CD:
Set sail on an epic RPG adventure designed for both the role-playing pro and beginner. Armed with a mighty sword, and an easy-to-use "Point-and-Click" interface, it is your mission to recover the god's stolen weapons in the CD conversion of the legendary PC title. As godsend Heimdall, you are thrust into a mythical Viking world where - along with a motley crew of warlords, wizards, thieves and rangers - you must prove your Vikinghood by wrestling wild boars . . . rescuing feisty barmaids . . . casting magic spells . . . fighting and bartering with a sinister cast of characters . . . and ultimately retrieving the gods' powerful weapons.
- Non-stop adventure for both the RPG pro and beginner.
- Three magical, dangerous worlds to explore in an expansive, fully interactive graphic universe.
- Innovative "Point-and-Click" interface and easy-to-read picture icons offer accessible gameplay.
- A boatload of characters to befriend and battle - including gods and giants.
- Excellent CD graphics and animation take full advantage of Sega CD's awesome power.
- Get the Official Heimdall Hint Book - details inside!
Contributed by Jeanne (75612) on Nov 12, 2003.
- Choose from over 30 different characters with varying RPG attributes
- Explore the mysterious realms of the Norseland as you solve puzzles guaranteed to keep you challenged for hours on end
- Top-down scrolling isometric viewpoint
- Fluid animation and stunning graphics created by a team of world class animators
HE'S LIVING PROOF THAT THE GODS HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
Here's what the reviewers are saying:
"Heimdall is constantly surprising and so huge it is going to be some time before you have exhausted the possibilities!"
"A delightful combination of action and animation."
"The graphical content is never less than good and in many places it's stunning."
Live the life of the viking warrior Heimdall in the ultimate quest adventure as you pit your brawn and brains against that evil dude Loke. Follow Heimdall through a series of misadventures on his action-packed crusade to save the world... and his reputation as one BAD Viking!
Contributed by Belboz (6517) on Oct 24, 2001.
He's living proof that the Gods have a sense of humor
Live the life of the viking warrior Heimdall in the ultimate quest adventure as you pit your brawn and brains against that evil dude Loke. Follow Heimdall through a series of misadventures on his action packed crusade to save the world... and his reputation as one BAD Viking!
Contributed by ClydeFrog (10067) on Jul 27, 2000.