DescriptionBased on the later parts of the Dragonlance book Dragons of Autumn Twilight, the heroes descend into a ruined city in search of the disks of Mishakal.
The gameplay consists of horizontal fighting with a maze like map using doors to change the view. The party consists of the 8 Heroes of the Lance, using one at a time and the player can switch between them at any time. Each character has different types of attacks and spells making them more suited to fighting different enemies as well as acting as lives.
One of the AD&D games that takes a break from the usual RPG style.
- "Heroes of the Lance - A Dragonlance™ Action Game" -- Tag-lined title
- "Dragon Lance: Heroes of the Lance" -- NES Title Screen title
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Inspiration: Literature
|Hand to hand combat with a dragon? Uh...it's your funeral||Indra is here (19808)|
The Press Says
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Mar, 1989||844 out of 1000||84|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Any logical reason to keep the RPG genre here?||1||Alaka (31701)
Oct 28, 2012