DescriptionShareware Simulation Games is the sixth of seven shareware CDs in Aztech's Home Entertainment series. It is a compilation of DOS games most of which can, very loosely, be described as simulations.
The games in this compilation are all shareware, freeware or demonstration games. They are accessed via 'QuikMenu' a shareware menu system which itself frequently reminds the user that it requires registration. Some of the games will run directly from the CD while others, denoted by white entries on the menu, must be copied to the player's hard drive.
It's not unusual in compilations like this for the publisher to get the name wrong and there are several errors in this product which is why the following list shows two names for some entries. Each game can be selected via the mouse or by pressing a letter of number key, the order they appear in the list below is the order of the keys on the menu so 'A' selects F117, 'B' selects Monopoly and so on.
The games in this compilation are:
- F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0 called just F117 in the menu.
- TEGL Monopoly called just Monopoly
- War-8}! renamed Lob Wars in the menu
- Paper Airplanes: This is not a game, it prints the design for a paper dart on a sheet of paper complete with the markings of the player's choice
- Patriot Command
- Caddiehack called Caddy Shack in the menu
- Crime Lab: Case Of The Missing Masterpiece shortened to 'Crime Lab'.
- Corncob 3D
- Dragcity U.S.A. retitled Dragster City in the menu
- Family Feud
- Southern Ontario Area Airports a scenery add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0
- Bulls and Bears by Ronald L. Crabb
- Gravity Simulation 2.0: This is not a game, it is software designed to simulate orbits of planets and to show how their orbits affect one another.
- Gravity Wars by Sohrab Ismail-Beigi
- Movies To Go: This is not a game, it is a movie database.
- Pool Shark
- Pachisi by George Leotti and called, would you believe it, Parcheesi in the menu.
- Scorched Earth (v1.2) by Wendell Hicken called Scorch 2 here
- Tree Masacre by Mark Botta called Skiing in the menu
- Sorry! by Joe Glockner
- VGAWHEEL by Russell R. Mueller and renamed 'VGA Wheel of Fortune' in the menu
- The World Name Game by Robert L. Lloyd and called 'World Names' here
- Wild Pitch!
- Digital League Baseball shortened to Digital Baseball
- Pro Football Edge: A betting aid that uses statistics to predict NFL Spread Winners and Over/Unders
- Wall Street Raider(v4.0)
- Power Putt Golf!
- Soccer by Dmitri Dolgov
- Battle Of Gettysburg by Charles Dollins
There are no promo images for this game
- "Aztech's Simulation Shareware: Vol.6" -- In-game title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Have I got it wrong or has moby linking changed?||7||Indra is stressed (20755)
Jan 27, 2014
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.