DescriptionSix board games are transformed to the computer screen in the third Hoyle's release. Snakes & Ladders, Backgammon, Yacht / Yahtzee, Checkers, Dominoes and Pachisi / Parcheesi all feature, with animated graphics and sound effects. As there is no time-sensitive action, and the game rules are familiar, these packs were designed to appeal to a wider range of people than most computer games.
At least one human player is required - other players can be human or computer. The 18 computer opponents from the first Hoyle's game return, many of them modeled on other Sierra characters such as Larry Laffer, and again some play 'good' and some play 'evil'.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Hoyle: Volume III" -- In-game title
- "Hoyle: Book of Games - Vol.III" -- Media title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Sierra's Creative Interpreter (SCI)
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Domino / Dominoes
- Hoyle licensees
|Mr. Hoyle, you've just given me nostalgia||Katakis | カタキス (39505)|
|PC Joker||Feb, 1992||55 out of 100||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.