DescriptionInca II: Nations of Immortality is the sequel to Inca, the surreal space combat/adventure game with a fantasy take on Incan mythologies.
You start the game as Atahualpa, El Dorado's spunky and arrogant kid, who after taking the family starship for a spin gets himself into trouble when checking out a strange asteroid that has emerged. Eventually you'll blow it as things take a turn for the worse, and you'll have to return to your role as El Dorado, and save your kid as well as stop your arch-enemy, Aguirre who somehow has plans for the use of this mysterious asteroid.
Gameplay consists of space combat in the "Tumi" a yellow wedge-like starship using pre-rendered bitmaps to depict graphics, with puzzle-solving sequences in between as well as digitized video cutscenes used to tell the story.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Inca II: Wiracocha" -- Alternate release title
- "Inca 2" -- Alernate spelling
- "II אינקה" -- Hebrew spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1994||86 out of 100||86|
|Svenska Hemdatornytt||Mar, 1994||83|
|Play Time||Jan, 1994||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Gamer||Jul, 1994||81 out of 100||81|
|Power Play||Jan, 1994||76 out of 100||76|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1994||9 out of 12||75|
|Score||Mar, 1994||62 out of 100||62|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1994||56 out of 100||56|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Sep, 1994||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #18 Worst Game of All Time
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) –#4 Worst Back Story of All Time
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Inca 2 (These hints, written by Francesco Poli, will help you solve the game on your own.)
- Inca 2 Walkthrough (on The Spoiler Centre)
- Inca II: FAQs & Guides (A collection of walkthroughs & files on GameFaqs.com)