DescriptionBased on the 1993 Danish animated film, "Jungledyret". The plot is about a rare jungle animal named Jack (aka, Hugo) who lives a happy life in the jungle of India with his monkey pals. However, a rich movie owner's ex-wife plans to get her hands on the poor creature. He suddenly escapes from the crazy actress to find a lot of dangerous hazards (including cats) around the city. With the help of Rita the Fox, he must get to a boat which will take him home.
Jungle Jack is a platform game. There are no weapons, but Jack can leap onto the hazard's head to avoid him/her/it (except the electricity coming from the wires in Level 3). The power-ups are Jack's favourite food, fruits. They give him more energy and boost up the score.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Viidakkovekara Juuso" -- Finnish title
- "Jungle Jack" -- Translated English title
- "Jungledyret" -- Danish title
- "Jungeldyret" -- Norwegian title
- "Hugo Djungeldjuret" -- Swedish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Sweatbox Software - Jungle Jack (Official Developer's Website)