Moby Poll: How many game soundtracks do you own?

Knights of Xentar (DOS)

Written by  :  Indra is here (19741)
Written on  :  Jul 25, 2003
Rating  :  4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars4.83 Stars

read more reviews by Indra is here

Summary

Ten bucks says anyone who played this game didn't leave the computer room very often...muahahaha!

The Good

This is my second Hentai/RPG game (worth mentioning). The first being Cobra Mission. Well compared to Cobra Mission, me thinks Cobra Mission is better (though I don't recall why). Anyway, Knights of Xentar or Dragon Knights III (they didn't translate Dragon Knights 1,2 and 4 to English, the bastards!) is a very high quality RPG game. Kind of unique, that being also a hentai game. You don't find many quality games that combine adult and real gaming in one package. Knights of Xentar however, is a rare example that not all Japanese hentai developers are inborn perverts (hahaha, Arigato Sukebe-san).

Most of all, Knights of Xentar introduced a compelling story line. I don't recall what the story was now, but I do remember this was a very looooooong game to play, of which long does not refer to repetitive actions of own actions, but long refering to the story plot.

The battles were standard but sufficient. Very simple combat system and very simple magic spells. But they were fun enough not to be too complicated nor to boring. For games like Knights of Xentar, the Adult scenes were to me a bonus, as to my personal opinon, without it, it would still be a magnificent games (though fellow gaming buddies might disagree on that subject...ehem...men...yes we are all born bastards. Thank you).

Well they made Knights of Xentar IV/ Dragon Knights IV...of which I played but don't understand a single word of it. Ich verstei nich spreche Nippon. Anyone know any more Hentai RPG's out there...??? Hmmm....

The Bad

The fact that (then) my mom was wondering why I suddenly kept my room locked all the time...muahahahaha

The Bottom Line

This is a RPG/Hentai Classic. Above all, this game goes into the legendary hall of fame, in my book.