There is no DOS cover art on file for this game
Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf
1 to 4 players can tee it up on either an 18 hole American course or an 18 hole Japanese course. Players 1 & 3 share controller 1 and players 2 & 4 share controller 2.
Game modes are:
- Stroke Play - The winner has the lowest number of strokes through 18 holes.
- Nassau Game - The players compete against each other for points. Presses are allowed.
- Practice - A single player can practice on their favorite hole.
Terrain includes tee, green, fairway, out-of-bounds, water, sand (light and hard), and rough (super, light, heavy and deep).
There are four available characters:
- Pretty Amy - Slow swing speed with fantastic ball control and accurate aiming.
- Big Jumbo - Powerful stroke and a long hitter but good technique is needed to control his shots.
- Super Mex - All-around player with average distance, accuracy and swing speed.
- Miracle Chosuke - Less power than Super Mex but good at putting and unequalled accuracy. He can hit a "Reverse Miracle Putt."