missing cover art
DescriptionWhen this golf simulation was released in 1988 the U.S. National Video Game Team said it was "by far the best video golf simulation available".
1 to 4 players can tee it up on either an 18 hole American course or an 18 hole Japanese course. Players 1 & 3 share controller 1 and players 2 & 4 share controller 2.
Game modes are:
- Stroke Play - The winner has the lowest number of strokes through 18 holes.
- Nassau Game - The players compete against each other for points. Presses are allowed.
- Practice - A single player can practice on their favorite hole.
Terrain includes tee, green, fairway, out-of-bounds, water, sand (light and hard), and rough (super, light, heavy and deep).
There are four available characters:
- Pretty Amy - Slow swing speed with fantastic ball control and accurate aiming.
- Big Jumbo - Powerful stroke and a long hitter but good technique is needed to control his shots.
- Super Mex - All-around player with average distance, accuracy and swing speed.
- Miracle Chosuke - Less power than Super Mex but good at putting and unequalled accuracy. He can hit a "Reverse Miracle Putt."
There are no DOS user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Fighting Golf " -- Japanese NES title
- "ファイティングゴルフ" -- Japanese Famicom spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.