Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (DOS)

Written by  :  Melody (119)
Written on  :  Dec 03, 2006

read more reviews by Melody

Summary

Funny!

The Good

Larry's animations are so cute - especially when he dances! Even when so many women hurt him, he doesn't become sad, continues to laugh. He also looks very funny. He has a huge head and a big nose, but he is very short.

There are many ways to die in the game. Those ways are also very funny. There is always a feeling of surprise. Sometimes I wanted to die on purpose just to see the funny animation or message. And after Larry dies it's so weird and funny to see how he gets a new body. And it's funny he has bad breath and always has to use the breath spray.

The graphics are so good, compared to the original version, only four years passed, and the progress is amazing!

There are some women in the game, large, beautiful portraits - they all have different expressions, very sexy!

The music fits the game very well. It's also funny in its own way.

The Bad

You can't really see how they make love!..

...Okay, just a joke.

There is actually no really good story in the game. Just a series of funny things. That's it.

The Bottom Line

Very funny, quite sweet, not too complicated. This is my first adventure game, recommended by my man!