DescriptionManic Karts is the follow-up to Manic Media's hit game SuperKarts. Different from all-new tracks, improved graphics & sound and familiar gameplay of SuperKarts, probably the biggest offer Manic Karts has is the SVGA resolution along the choice of four classes of kart (you can race in 50cc up to 250).
All you have to do in this karting sim is to overtake your competitors using your power-ups and skill and as always make sure that they are behind you...
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar, 1996||84 out of 100||84|
|PC Games||Aug, 1996||B||75|
|Power Play||Mar, 1996||73 out of 100||73|
|PC Player (Germany)||Mar, 1996||70 out of 100||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jan, 1997||70|
|GameSpot||Nov 07, 1996||3.2 out of 10||32|
|Gamezilla||1996||18 out of 100||18|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaKNOW YOUR EXCUSES
Here are some handy excuses in case you lose (from the manual):
- I think the keyboard lead's come out of the back of the PC
- This joystick only turns to the right
- I let you win, because I know you're such a bad loser
- You might have beaten me but I'll still kick your ass at Doom II/Nascar etc
- No, no, I was the purple kart
- Has the race started yet?